The following definitions apply to this disclaimer:
- The web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a link to this disclaimer with the intention that this disclaimer should apply to it;
- The publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
- Use: includes loading, logging in, retrieval, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, saving, forwarding, sharing, making use of services, executing legal acts (e.g. purchasing and renting);
- You: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page;
- The content: includes text, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects;
- Damages: direct or indirect damage of any kind whatsoever, including loss of data/objects, loss of turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
The following applies to the webpage. By using the webpage, you indicate your agreement with this disclaimer.
It is the intention of the publisher to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the webpage. However, despite such care and intention, it is possible for the content to be incomplete and/or incorrect.
The publisher provides the content of the webpage in the state in which it actually is, without a guarantee or assurance as to its soundness, reliability or appropriateness in respect of a given objective or in any other respect. The content of the webpage is experimental and intended for private use.
The publisher is not liable for losses incurred or which threaten to be incurred and which issue from, or in any manner are connected to, the use of the webpage or an inability to consult it.
The publisher is entitled to change or close down the webpage or have it changed as they see fit and at any moment they choose, with or without prior notice. The publisher shall not be liable for the consequences of such change / closing down.
Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for the recognisable linking of third-party files to the webpage. Linking is not intended to imply authentication of such files.
Unauthorised or improper use of the webpage or its content may result in a violation of intellectual property rights, and/or of legislation with regard to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense. You are responsible for anything you send from the webpage.
The publisher reserves the right to refuse you permission to use the webpage and/or certain services offered on it, in which regard your attention is called to the fact that the publisher is able to monitor access to the webpage.
You shall protect and indemnify the publisher, their employees, representatives, licence holders and trading partners, and the author of this disclaimer, from judicial and extrajudicial measures, orders, etc. – including those involving the costs of legal assistance, accountants, etc. – instituted by third parties as a result of, or with relation to, your use of the webpage, or your violation of any statutory regulation or of any third-party rights.
©Mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-lawyer, Amersfoort